Marrakech To Fez Desert Tour 3 Day 2 Night
Day 1: Marrakech to Dades Gorge
Depart from Marrakech at 7h 20 in the morning, by crossing through the High Atlas mountains by way of the Tizi n’Tichka pass at an elevation of 2260 metres. Visit the ksar Ait Ben Haddou and then lunch in Ouarzazate, with time to visit the kasbah there. We will then travel through the Skoura Oasis, and Kalaat M’gouna – the valley of the roses, to reach Dades. Overnight in Dades in a hotel including dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Dades Gorge to Merzouga
First visit of the day will be to the Dades Gorge. Following that we will travel to Merzouga, first visiting the Valley of the Thousand Kasbahs, Tinghir where you will have a chance to visit the Kasbah, the Todra Gorges, the towns of Rissani and Erfoud, and the Tifilalt Oasis. Overnight is at Camp Le Tradition, a two hour camel ride from Merzouga. There you will be able to admire the sunset. Over-night is at the camp and includes dinner.
Day 3 : Merzouga to Fez
Depart from Merzouga to Fez after breakfast .
What’s included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Travel issuance – 300 000 euro coverage against accidents and body injuries with free health care in Morocco .
- Transportation insurance
- Modern air conditioned Minibus from Marrakech to Merzouga.
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, Dades Gorge Valley, Todra Gorge
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- 1 night in Dades Valley hotel .
- Taxi transfer from Merzouga to Fes.
- Marvel at the beauty of the high Atlas Mountains and Tizi n’Tichka.
- Explore the fortified Ait ben Haddou village.
- Visit Ouarzazate with its Taourirt Kasbah.
- Ride camel in Erg Chebbi sand dunes to enjoy the panoramic view.
- Drive to Dades Valley and spend night in a guest house.
- Walk in Todra Gorges and Oasis
- Spend night in a Bedouin tent surrounded by Erg Chebbi dunes
- Enjoy an Authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars with bonfire and music entertainment.
- Drive to Fes through the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests along Ziz Valley.
Not Included :
- entrance to the Kasbahs
- Guide in Ait ben haddou – Optional-
160 Euro / person
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App -Reservation via TEXT- : 00447448950392 or 0015186656202
Mobile : 00212671266193