Marrakech Desert Tour 4 Day 3 Night
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Valley of the Roses – Gorges of the Dades
After picking you up at your hotel or riad we will depart for Ouarzazate. On the way we will cross the Atlas by the incredible Tizi n’Tichka port, 2,260 meters high. Shortly after crossing the Atlas we will arrive at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, an incredible fortified city where films such as Gladiator or The Kingdom Of the Skies. After the visit we will take the Road of the Thousand Kasbahs towards Skoura where we will stop in the Kasbah of Amredhyle. From here we will go to Kelaat M’gouna, capital of the Valley of the Roses take a track of 20 km we will visit nomads Berbers who lived in the tests, to finally reach the Gorges of Dades, where we will stay.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Merzouga
After breakfast we will continue our journey towards the Dades Valley and cross the impressive Todra Gorges. At this point we will be until lunchtime. With renewed energy, we will take the road to Merzouga and we will cross the Palmeral de Jorf (from where the best dates are said to be) and Erfoud, a nice village where you can visit a marble workshop . Once in Merzouga and, after recovering from the impressive image of its dunes, we will leave the Mini Bus to enter the desert on the back of a camel in search of the camp where we will spend the night. In this camp we will enjoy one of the most authentic dinners in all of Morocco.
Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani-Alnif-Tazarine – Valley of the Draa – Agdez – Ouarzazate
If there is something that nobody can miss is to enjoy a sunrise in the desert, so this day will rise early. After contemplating this moment we will take the camels to approach a hotel where we can shower and have breakfast. Return to Ouarzazate we will take a different route. Passing the Palmeral de Tafilalet and the village of Rissani (origin of the Alauí dynasty and former capital of the Sultan of the Alai) we will arrive to Alnif, where we will take the road that crosses the mountain range of the Anti Atlas.Maravillados by the forms and colors of these mountains we will arrive To Tazarine (important Berber village), N’kob and, finally, to the Draa Valley and its amazing palm grove.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Marrakech
After breakfast we will have time to visit the famous Kasbah Taourirt and the Atlas Film Studios, the most important in Africa. We will be back in Marrakech at 5 o’clock in the afternoon to your lodging, end of my services.
- Travel issuance – 300 000 euro coverage against accidents and body injuries with free health care in Morocco .
- Transportation insurance
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Private Modern air conditioned Minibus
- Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou visit, DadesGorge Valley, Todra Gorge (Note that there is not an entrance fee to enter the Kasbah and you are not obliged to hire a guide.)
- Local guides who meet you at Todra Gorge, Merzouga
- Sunrise and sunset camel treks
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Erg Chebbi
- Standard tents at a standard desert camp for 1 night in Zagora
- Private room with private bathroom in Dades Valley hotel for 1 night.
- Breakfasts and evening meals
- Transportation with driver from Merzouga to Marrakech
- drop off in Jemaa el Fna square – to avoid any drop off disappointments that the authorities not allowing cars to access some places , that why we have decided to make this option to make everyone happy –
- Personal purchases
160 Euro / person
Email : email@example.com
Whats App -Reservation via TEXT- : 00447448950392 or 0015186656202
Mobile : 00212671266193